August is going to be INSANE at Hampton Beer Outlet!
And I mean that in the best possible way.
This Sunday (Aug. 6) from 2:00-6:00 PM, we’re hosting our 2nd Annual Classic Car Cruise in our parking lot!
There will be tons of activity around this, including:
- Legendary DJ Denny Dutko spinning tunes!
- Gyros N’At Food Truck
- Great “one-day-only” specials on “Classic” 30-pack beers. You know the ones: Keystone Light, Natural Light/Ice, Milwaukees’s Best Light 30-pack cans: $16.99
- Busch/Busch Light – 30-pack cans: $19.99
- Yuengling Lager – 24-pack cans: $17.99
- Coors/Coors Light – 30-pack cans: $21.99
- Tastings on New Trail & Troegs
It’s gonna be loads of fun! And we’re not stopping there…
Our Third Anniversary is Here!
HBO’s #3 Anniversary is coming up, and we’re celebrating with a HUGE weekend event!
Friday, Aug. 18 through Sunday, Aug. 20, get ready for:
Our 3rd Annual Cornhole Tournament!
This takes place Sunday, Aug. 20, beginning at noon. Stop in and sign up today!
Just tell one of our team members you want in, and we’ll make it happen.
You can expect tons of activity. Tons. We’re talking food trucks (Gyros ‘N’At is back!), tastings, a special “Rafflepalooza” with selected high-value items raffled (and of course selected tickets will be available Sunday only).
Mark your calendar. The three years have flown by, and we intend to celebrate accordingly!
It’s hard to believe, but the Fall beers have started pouring (yukyuk) in! That picture up there? That’s just a small selection of what we have on hand right now.
Some classics (and some fresh faces) arrived this week, and most of the Sam Adams and the Blockhouse will be in the next two weeks.
P.S… I bought tons of everything, so there’s no need to trample Grandma to get them!
Let’s end it with…
OK, you’re all up to speed with the big stuff –– so let’s cap this off in style:
Two personal notes:
- For those who care, my golf game is better! It’s borderline miraculous. I found something, so I don’t have to throw my clubs off the Sewickley Bridge. For now.
- Maybe I’m crazy, but I placed a fairly significant wager on the Steelers over 8 ½ wins. I mean, they gotta win at least nine games don’t they? Don’t they?!
As always, thanks for your support of HBO! We can’t wait to see you all soon.