HBO Friends and Family,
I just now learned that Thursday, April 7 is National Beer Day! OMG!We don’t need an excuse to celebrate and drink beer, but now we certainly have one. It’s a National Holiday! OK, to celebrate we are going to have some fun, taste some beer, and offer some really great deals. Oh, and we’ll give away some beer swag. Obviously. About those deals…
- $2 off all Pittsburgh and Super Premium 4 packs in our cooler!
- $12.99 Sam Adams seasonal beer 12 packs (Cold Snap, Alpine Lager, Game Day)
- $9.99 Miller Lite 12-pack bottles
- Yuengling 24 packs only $15.99! (This is the best price on the planet, and I have to raise it Friday because I heard the Yuengling execs are threatening to cut me off if I don’t raise my price. They say I’m disrupting the market…. Thankfully I can continue to disrupt on National Beer Day)
- Tastings from 5 – 7 PM of awesome local craft beer Arboretum and new Bevy Citrus Hard Refresher plus $2 off during the tasting! (Click right here for our full tasting schedule.)
Prices are good Thursday only to celebrate National Beer Day.Hope to see you Thursday! It’s National Beer Day!Cheers! – Bill “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink” — Frank SinatraAlso, for those interested, we have the super limited/exclusive/rare “holy grail for Hopheads” Dogfish Head 120-Minute IPA coming Thursday –– just in time for National Beer Day. ABV 15-20%. My Gawd.