HBO Friends and Family,
Well, with the Bucs’ Home Opener falling on 4/12, at 4:12, and in the 4-1-2, it feels like we gotta do something!The game’s start time of 4:12 allows for some great pregame festivities, and our HBO General Manager JoAnn gave me the afternoon off to do some tailgating, go to the game, and have some fun!
To help our customers get into the baseball spirit and have some fun of their own:
- Tuesday Tailgate Special: Iron City/Iron City Light | 30 pack cans – $17.99
- All customers buying Iron City beer multi-packs will receive Pirates swag (T-shirts –– while they last –– coozies, hats, etc.) We’re also raffling off an awesome Pirates cooler!
- $4.12 OFF Founders All-Day IPA and Centennial 15-pack cans (nets to $15.87, regularly $19.99)
- $4.12 single Pittsburgh and Super Premium craft cans in our new singles section (regularly $5.00)
- We can all bitch about that cheapskate Bob Nutting. (That’s free.)
And last but not least, our “big boy” 25-oz. single cans are all $1.25 – $3.50 every day while PNC Park will sell the same darn cans for $13-14.
I know, I know, give it up….but I mean REALLY?!Let’s Go Bucs! Hope to see you at the game!