Hampton Beer Outlet will support the local community for the entire month of December by donating to the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.
We know that as much as the holidays can bring joy, they can also bring stress and hardships. At Hampton Beer Outlet, we’re committed to helping our community by working with the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank. Local beer supports local people, and we are excited to highlight the exceptional work of our local breweries while also giving back to a great cause.
Here’s how it works:
- With any purchase of locally brewed beer from the Greater Pittsburgh Area, we will donate $1 to the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.
- We will also give customers purchasing local beer the option to donate $1, $2, or $5 to the food bank at checkout. We will record these donations, and send them to the Food Bank at the end of the month.
- This goes for every four- or six-pack purchased. So if you buy three local four-packs during one transcation, we will donate $3.
Participating breweries (list may fluctuate as inventory dictates):
- Hitchhiker Brewing Company
- Brew Gentleman
- Couch Brewery
- Dancing Gnome
- Insurrection AleWorks
- 11th Hour Brewing Company
- Hop Farm Brewing Company
- Butler Brew Works
- North Country Brewing Company
- Pizza Boy Brewing Company
- Helltown Brewing
- Penn Brewery
- Church Brew Works
- Arsenal Cider House
- Sobel’s Obscure Brewery
- Grist House Brewing
A rotating menu of our local beer options can be found here. Our local beer can be found on the right-hand side of the store (on the cooler wall) in the double coolers marked “Pittsburgh.” We always keep them fresh, and we always keep them cold.
Directions to the store can be found here. We are located on Route 8 North at 4706 William Flinn Highway in Allison Park, PA, approximately 20 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and five minutes from the PA Turnpike.
See you soon.